- Company: Gruden USA Inc.
- Registered office: 51 Newark Street Suite 302 07030 Hoboken (NJ) - United States
- Telephone: 201-798-0222
- Fax: 201-798-0220
- Web Site: http://www.archimedegruden.us/
- E-Mail: firstname.lastname@example.org
Our policy and processing personal data:
Anyone has the right to protect the personal data about them.
- Gruden USA Inc. respects its users' rights to be informed regarding the collection and other processing operations of their personal data.
- In the processing of the data that could identify you as a person, we try to respect the principle of strict necessity. For this reason we have configured http://www.archimedegruden.us/ so that the use of your personal data is reduced to a minimum and so as to exclude the processing of your data when the aims pursued in the individual cases can be met using anonymous data or by other means, which allow the interested party to be identified only in the event of necessity or upon request from the authorities or police forces (such as, for example, for data relative to traffic and your use of the website or your IP address).
- Decisions regarding the aims, processing methods of your personal data and tools used, including the security profile, are made by Gruden USA Inc., the data controller of the personal data regarding the users of http://www.archimedegruden.us/
- Gruden USA Inc. is the controller of the personal data of the users of http://www.archimedegruden.us/; hence it independently decides on the aims and processing methods, including the security profile.
- For strictly organisational and functional requirements, we have appointed some supervisors of the personal data of the users of http://www.archimedegruden.us/, for aims strictly connected and associated with the provision of services on http://www.archimedegruden.us/, including product sales.
- These supervisors have been chosen by Gruden USA Inc. as they have proven that they have the experience, skills and reliability and can provide a suitable guarantee of full respect for the provisions in force relating to data processing, including the data security profile. The supervisors process the personal data of the users of http://www.archimedegruden.us/ according to the instructions given by Gruden USA Inc.. We periodically check that the supervisors have performed their duties accurately and continue to provide suitable guarantees of full respect of the provisions relating to personal data protection.
How we use the personal data and for what purposes:
Your personal data is collected and processed by Gruden USA Inc. for purposes strictly connected with the use of the website, its services and the purchase of products through the website. Your personal data can also be used in other processing operations, but which must be compatible with such purposes, in particular:
- As part of the registration processes on the website, we collect your personal data (e.g. your identification data, user ID and password, email address) through the relative registration form to provide the services for accessing the restricted access areas of http://www.archimedegruden.us/ and for sending the Newsletters.
- For customer services we collect your personal data for purposes connected with providing information to you on the services of http://www.archimedegruden.us/ and purchasing products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/
- During the purchase of products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ we collect your personal details using the order form for sales of products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/.
Your personal data is processed mainly in electronic format and in some cases also in paper format, such as, for example, when the processing of your data is necessary to prevent fraud on http://www.archimedegruden.us/. Your data will be kept in the form that allows your identification for the amount of time strictly necessary for the purposes for which the data was collected and subsequently processed and, however, within legal limits. To guarantee that your personal data is always exact and updated, relevant and complete, please inform us of any changes that arise by writing to email@example.com. Your personal data will not be notified to third parties for purposes not permitted by law or without your express consent. Your personal data may only be notified to third parties when it is necessary for finalising the agreement, for making electronic remote payments, by credit/debit card, should you decide to purchase a product on http://www.archimedegruden.us/. Your data may also be notified to police forces or judicial authorities, in accordance with the law and upon formal request from such parties, for example, as part of the fraud prevention services of http://www.archimedegruden.us/. Gruden USA Inc. processes the personal details of its users for purposes strictly connected with the provision of services and the finalisation of sales agreements of products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ and, with your consent, to notify you of direct marketing commercial initiatives, also by email, strictly connected with the activities and services of the website.
What happens if you do not notify your personal data:
- The notification of your personal data to Gruden USA Inc. and, in particular, your identification and postal details, your email address, your credit/debit card details and bank details and telephone number, is necessary for the finalisation of the product purchase agreement or the provision of other services offered on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ upon your request or when your data is necessary for fulfilling the obligations deriving from the law or regulations.
- If you refuse to notify any of your data to Gruden USA Inc. required for these purposes, this could make it impossible for Gruden USA Inc. to implement the product purchase agreement or to provide the other services available on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ or to fulfil the legal or regulatory obligations correctly. Failure to communicate your data may constitute a legitimate and justified reason for Gruden USA Inc. not to implement the purchase agreement of products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ or the provision of services through http://www.archimedegruden.us/.
- Depending on each individual case, where necessary, we will duly inform you of the compulsory or optional nature of the communication of your personal data to Gruden USA Inc.. We will highlight the compulsory or optional nature of the communication of your data, placing an asterisk on compulsory data, i.e. data that is strictly necessary for the provision of services and for purchasing products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/. Please remember that failure to communicate optional personal data will not lead to any obligation or disadvantage.
Parties to whom we communicate your personal data:
- The personal data may be made available to third party companies who implement, on behalf of Gruden USA Inc. specific services, as data processing controllers, or notified to other addressees of the data collected by Gruden USA Inc., who process the data independently in order to implement the product purchase agreement on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ (such as, for example: PayPal) and only when such aims are not incompatible with the purposes for which your data was collected and subsequently processed and, however, in conformity with the law.
- The data will not be notified, sold, or transferred, in any way, to other third parties, without the users being informed in advance and, with their consent, when required by law.
How we collect your data on http://www.archimedegruden.us/:
- During the use and navigation of http://www.archimedegruden.us/, it may happen that some personal data is automatically collected through "cookies", such as, for example, in the event of collecting the IP address of the user or the preferences expressed by the user in choosing the services offered by the website and the products purchased.
- The information and data are processed anonymously and aggregated for commercial purposes and for the optimisation of the http://www.archimedegruden.us/ services to the requirements and preferences of the website users.
- In other cases, Gruden USA Inc. collects personal data and other information directly from its users as part of the online registration processes on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ or the sending of order forms for purchasing products on the website for finalising electronic trade transactions.
- However, Gruden USA Inc. cannot guarantee to its users that the measures adopted for the security of the website and the sending of data and information on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ limit or exclude all risks of access without consent or dispersion of data. We recommend that you ensure your computer is equipped with suitable software devices for protecting the online transmission of data, both incoming and outgoing (such as updated antivirus and firewall software) and that your internet service provider has adopted suitable measures for secure online data transmission (such as firewalls and anti-spam filters).
- http://www.archimedegruden.us/ uses automatic data collection systems, like cookies. A cookie is a device that is transmitted to the user's hard disc; it does not contain comprehensible data but allows the user to be associated with the personal information provided by them on http://www.archimedegruden.us/. The cookies are placed by our server and no-one can access the information contained on it. Only Gruden USA Inc. processes the information collected through the cookies in a purely anonymous and aggregated format so as to optimise its services and website according to the specific requirements and preferences of its users.
- We have provided the cookies with regard to the operations of catalogue browsing, online product purchase and provision of services.
- As you know, every internet browser allows you to delete cookies after each session. The internet browser contains instructions as to how to operate these deletion procedures. Consult it.
- Gruden USA Inc. uses your personal data, only with your consent, which is freely expressed, for sending advertising and direct marketing material or other commercial notifications, also via email, which do not fall within the categories of services that http://www.archimedegruden.us/ provides for its users upon request.
- Whenever your consent is required, we will inform you in advance and will give you the chance to provide or deny your consent for the use of your personal data by ticking the relevant boxes.
- We would like to inform you that the law states that your consent is not necessary and that Gruden USA Inc. can process your personal data, when this is required in order to fulfil a legal obligation or whenever necessary for implementing the obligations undertaken contractually to its users (such as, for example, if you have purchased products on http://www.archimedegruden.us/ or you have requested using specific services through our website).
Your right to access the data and other rights:
You always have the right to obtain from Gruden USA Inc. confirmation of the existence or non-existence of personal data about you, even if you have not registered yet, and its notification in intelligible form.
You always have the right to obtain from Gruden USA Inc.:
- The updating, correction or, when in your interests, integration of your personal data;
- The deletion, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of your personal data, processed against the law, including that which is not needed to be kept for the purposes for which the data was collected or subsequently processed;
- The certification that the operations as per points 1. and 2. have been brought to the attention, also in terms of their contents, to those to whom the data was notified or communicated, except in the event that this is impossible or involves the use of methods that are clearly out of proportion with respect to the protected right.
However, you will have the right to fully or partially oppose:
- For legitimate reasons the processing of personal data about you, even if it is relevant to the purpose of the collection;
- The processing of personal data about you for the purpose of sending advertising material or direct marketing or for carrying out market research or commercial communication.